TOY STORY 3
I. DID NOT GET TO SEE ANY PREVIEWS, this distresses me. I ended up seeing a later showing than I'd planned so I could do a log with Elle but IT'S OKAY, I STILL GOT TO SEE THE MOVIE.
BULLET POINTS FOR EASY READING:
- Opening scene was bamf and a good introduction for those of us oldfolk that waited ten years. I was grinning like an idiot the entire time at the DEATH BY MONKEYS fklsdjf
- BO PEEP NOOOOOO ;_; Poor Woody, I feel really. really bad for him. I wonder what happened to her.
- A113 SUP HAVEN'T SEEN YOU THERE IN A WHILE
- The animation and textures keep standing out to me more than anything when I think back on this movie, especially on Lots-o, I can't even. I WANTED TO HUG HIM until he. yeah.
- holy shit that library scene was so incredibly dark and like. The kind of tone I would use to write for my RP characters, just wow. That was unexpectedly dark
- TORTILLA AFJLSKDJF HOW DID THEY EVEN KNOW IT WAS THERE LMFAOj lafjsdf
- wow AGAIN MORE WITH THE DARK, POOR BIG BABY. ;_; Y-you go, Big Baby.
- ajfklsdjf THE FURNACE, I JUST. THEY WERE READY TO GO AND PREPARED AND ;____; YOU DON'T DO THAT, MOVIE. at least the aliens finally did something useful >:<
- omg that last scene with Bonnie. The older crowd in my theater were all crying when Bonnie reached for Woody and Andy was like, "D: no" (SORRY, FLOOR, STEALING THAT PHRASING FROM YOU). And just, Andy PLAYING WITH THEM AGAIN THANKS TO THIS LITTLE GIRL I CAN'T jflkasjdfklj
- I was kind of secretly hoping Bo Peep would be there at the end >: I WANTED A HAPPY REUNION FOR HER AND WOODY BAW
- The only thing that really bugged me was that you would think after everything they've been through since 1995 that they would actually listen to Woody when it comes to Andy. THIS IS HOW IT STARTS EVERY TIME jfaskljdf /flips Potato Head and Pig
in short, this movie was nicely done, beautifully animated, well paced, and enjoyably written. I think it was definitely worth the ten years we waited. I hope all of you go see it and then go home and play with your old toys.